17 years in business515 N Holtzclaw Ave
Chattanooga, TN 37404-1921
Additional Phone Numbers
- (423) 228-2274
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Principal: Mr. Nicholas Macco, Director of Marketing
- Mr. Adam Boeselager, Director of Operations
- Customer Service: Ms. Paige Wiencke, Customer Service Manager
- CD Duplication
- Video Duplication
- March 2013, BBB meet with the owners of Southtree to discuss the company product fulfillment processes and consumer complaint handling processes. Company told BBB they try to answer any and all complaint issues within 2 business days. Most complaints...
- March 2013, BBB meet with the owners of Southtree to discuss the company product fulfillment processes and consumer complaint handling processes. Company told BBB they try to answer any and all complaint issues within 2 business days. Most complaints processed are due to delay of delivery. Southtree stated that product fulfillment usually runs as long as 9-12 weeks depending on the size of the order. Complaints to the BBB show that consumers haven't waited the allot time needed before filing a complaint. Southtree's Return Policy states "Southtree accepts returns within 30 days of completion of an order. An order is completed (and the 30 days starts) from the date Southtree hands a product to the shipping carrier for shipment to you. Though we are not obligated to do so, we sometimes take returns past the 30 day window at our sole discretion. If you believe you are entitled to a return even though the 30 days has run, please contact us to voice your concerns. Occasionally, items may arrive at our offices in an unplayable or defective condition. If that happens, we will provide a review of the material, a re-transfer of the material, or pay the shipping to return the materials to you (as conditions allow). We do not charge any additional fees for review, return shipment, or re-transfers. If the material is not transferrable due to age, fragility, format, damage, or any other condition we are not responsible for, a refund of the transfer price will be provided to you, and, if possible, your original materials will be returned. In that case, though, Southtree does not cover the cost of shipping a return order back to our facilities." BBB suggested to Southtree that they may consider more clarification in their marketing material and website to the importance of the delivery expectations by customers. Stating a minimum and maximum time window for delivery. Ultimately reducing the communication and expectation issues with customers.
Products & ServicesThis company offers video digitization services; home movies and photos.
Alternate Business Names
- AMB Media, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB records show a license number of 595405 for this business, issued by Secretary of State/TN
Secretary of State/TN
312 8th Avenue North 6th Floor, Snodgrass Tower, Nashville, TN 37243-0001
Phone Number: (615) 7412286
Fax Number: ()