East Ridge Transmission & Total Car Care
43 years in business1409 Altamaha St
Chattanooga, TN 37412-3213
Additional Phone Numbers
- (423) 593-5648
- (423) 899-7907
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Sreenu Pamidi, President/owner
- Principal: Mr. Sreenu Pamidi, President/owner
- Customer Service: Mr. Don Britton, General Manager
- Mr. Casey Goldsmith, Service Manager
- Mr. Stefan Michels, Asst. Service Mgr.
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Alternators & Generators - Retail
- Consultants - Automobile Purchase
- Auto Electric Equipment
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Brake Fluids
- Brake Service Equipment
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Brake Service
- Brake Shoe Bonding & Exchanging
- Radiators - Automotive
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Referral - Auto Repair
- We have a one year warranty on all parts and labor for general repair work and a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty on all transmissions.
Products & ServicesThis business provides total car care with over 30 years in Chattanooga, and ASE certified mechanics.
Service AreaServing all areas everywhere, including travelers
Alternate Business Names
- Don Britton's East Ridge Transmission
- Britton Transmission, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:10
East Ridge Transmission and Total Car Care is a family owned and operated full service auto repair and transmission shop. We offer comprehensive auto repair and transmission services on all makes and models.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.