Jeff Crittenden Home Repair
34 years in business
1145 Forest Drive SE
Cleveland, TN 37323
Find a Location
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Principal: Mr. Jeff Crittenden, Owner
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Building Construction Consultants
- Building Contractors
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Garage Builders
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Siding Contractors
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Wheel Chair Lifts & Ramps
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Barn Construction
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Cabinet Refinishers
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Cabinet Manufacturer
- Cabinet Refacing
- Doors - Patio
- Doors - Installation
- Fence Contractors
- Fence Staining
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Cleaning Systems Press, Chemical
- Screen Enclosures
- Contractor - Decorative & Specialty Concrete
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesThis company offers home improvements, roofing and home repair.
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees: 1
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.