46 years in business
900 Appling St
Chattanooga, TN 37406-3701
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/18/1996
Business Started: 06/01/1970
Business Started Locally: 06/01/1970
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Rob Creswell, President
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Pneumatic Tube Equipment & Systems
- Connectors - Electric
- Converters - Electric
- Electric Motor Controls - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Electric Motors - Manufacturers & Distributors
- Electric Motors - Supplies & Parts
- Electric Supplies - Manufacturers
- Insulation Materials - Electric
- Pneumatic Equipment Components
- Power Transmission Equipment
- Switches - Electric
- Wire & Cable - Non-Electric
- Electric Equipment & Supplies - Retail
- Fuses - Electric
- Tools - Pneumatic
- Coils - Electric
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Belting & Supplies
- Electric Equipment & Supplies - Wholesale
- Electric Heating Elements
- Electric Motors - Dealers & Repairing
- Electric Switchboards
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- Wire Harnesses - Electrical
- Industrial Products Wholesalers & Distributors
Products & ServicesThis company offers bearings, belting and power transmission equipment, electrical components, engineering, consulting, panel building, electric motors and temp controllers.
Alternate Business Names
- Creswell Richardson Powering Industry
- Creswell Industrial Supply, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:18
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.