Charter Communications Inc.
24 years in business1121 Lenoir Rhyne Blvd SE
Hickory, NC 28602-5128
Additional Phone Numbers
- (636) 220-4801
- (636) 220-4813
- (636) 220-4714
- (704) 735-9066
- (314) 543-2419
- (888) 550-9400
- (864) 254-7271
- (828) 452-5804
- (828) 438-9666
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/08/1999
Business Started: 12/01/1992
Business Incorporated: 11/03/1999 in MO
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Neil Smit, President & CEO
- Ms. Jana Brewer, Customer Care Operations
- Ms. Jana Brewster, Sr. Director, Customer Care
- Katrenia Bryson, Executive Escalation Lead
- Kenny Burgess, Executive Escalations Supervisor
- Ms. Rozland Edgerton, Escalation Specialist
- Mr. Michael Henry, Customer Care Escalations Manager
- Ms. Vickie Mahon, Customer Care
- Local Manager
- Ms. Vickie Mason, Customer Care
- Television - Cable, CATV & Satellite
- Telephone & Television Cable Contractors
- Cable TV, Internet & Telephone Installation Service
- Internet Services
- Satellite Communication - Common Carrier
- Telephone Service - Long Distance
Alternate Business Names
- Charter Communications
- Charter Communications II, L. P.
- Crown Cable
- Digital Music Express
- Prime Star
- Primestar Satellite Systems
- Tci Cable Of Asheville
- United Artists Cable
Number of Employees:17,400
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.