Mercy Urgent Care
87 years in business1201 Patton Ave
Asheville, NC 28806-2707
Additional Phone Numbers
- (828) 255-3316
- (828) 255-3974
- (828) 255-3099
- (828) 255-3793
- (828) 281-2197
- (828) 250-3585
- (828) 883-2600
- (828) 645-5088
- (828) 252-4878
- (828) 252-8957
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/01/1971
Business Started: 11/28/1930
Business Started Locally: 11/28/1930
Business Incorporated: 05/24/1982 in NC
- Principal: Mr. Timothy Johnston, Vice President/CFO
- Mr. Bob Boyd, Director
- Mr. Jonathan Brigner, Director
- Ms. Barbara Chambers, Director
- Mr. J. Lewis Daniels, President
- Ms. Shana Duncan, Operations Assistant
- Ms. Cheryl Fore, Director
- Mr. Bill Harvey, Vice President
- Mr. Bruce Mulkey, Operations Assistant
- Mr. Alan Rhodarmer, Director
- Ms. Nora Sheehan, RN, Director of Nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapy Supplies
Alternate Business Names
- Sisters of Mercy Services Corp.
- Sisters of Mercy Administration
- Sisters of Mercy Urgent Care, Inc.
- Sisters of Mercy Rehabilitation Services
- Sisters of Mercy Urgent Care Brevard
- Sisters of Mercy Urgent Care North
- Sisters of Mercy Urgent Care West
Number of Employees:7
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.