MB HAYNES Corporation
91 years in business187 Deaverview Rd
Asheville, NC 28806-1707
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1971
Business Started: 01/01/1926
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1926
Business Incorporated: 05/03/1948 in NC
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. N.E. (Buzzy) Cannady, CEO
- Ms. Pamela Bailey, Dir. Marketing/PR
- Mr. Brett Cannady, Pres. H&M
- Ms. Tamera Edwards, Dir. Human Resources
- Mr. Tony Gentry, VP Elec. Utility
- Mr. Mike Griffin, VP Plumbing
- Mr. Faison Hester, CFO
- Mr. Joe Laughter, VP Technologies
- Mr. Fred Lewis, COO
- Mr. Bill Toms, Safety Director
- Mr. Steve Warner, VP H&M-Industrial
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Contractors - General
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Auto Electric Equipment
- Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Security Systems Consultants
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Contractors - Solar Energy
Alternate Business Names
- H&M Constructors
- H&M Constructors - Industrial
- HAYNES Electric
- HAYNES Electric Utility
- HAYNES Heating & Cooling
- HAYNES Plumbing
- HAYNES Technologies
- HAYNES Solar
- HAYNES Firestop
- HAYNES Controls
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:670
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.