Buddy Stasney Buick GMC, Inc.
24 years in business
484 N Generals Blvd
Lincolnton, NC 28092-3560
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Buddy Stasney, Owner
- Customer: Ms. Lisa Stasney, Business Administrator
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Dealers - Online
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Paintless Dent Repair
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Detailing
- Automobile Reconditioned Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Brake Service
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Auto Service - Steam Cleaning
- Auto Service - Sound Systems Sales & Service
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Body Shop Equipment & Sup
- Auto Manufacturers Equipment & Supplies
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used & Rebuilt
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Battery Supplies
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees: 28
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.