92 years in business
10200 David Taylor Dr
Charlotte, NC 28262-2373
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Erin M. Duke, Director, Warranty and Service Admnistration
- Principal: Ms. Erin M. Duke, Director, Warranty and Service Admnistration
- Mr. Christopher Rasmussen, SAS Warranty Business Analyst
- Customer: Ms. Trudy Hartis, Business Relations/Consumer Affairs Specialist
- Principal: Mr. Frank Wagner, Executive Vice President of Operations
- Mr. Josh Benton, Warranty & Service Director
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
Alternate Business Names
- Electrolux AB
- Electrolux Home Products
- Frigidaire Home Products
- Gibson Co.
- W C I Appliance
- W C I Appliance Center
- W C I Appliance Group
- W C I Major
- Elektro Helios
- Progress Stuttgart
- Tricity Bendix
- Electrolux Major Appliances, Inc.
- Electrolux North America, Inc.
Number of Employees: 925
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.