College Car Company, Inc.
32 years in business3021 N High St
Columbus, OH 43202-1105
- (614) 447-8256
Additional Phone Numbers
- (614) 447-0058
- (866) 407-6025
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/27/1985
Business Started: 09/01/1985
Business Incorporated: 08/27/1985 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Richard Paul Hinterschied, President
- Mr. Michael Hinterschied, Manager
- Used Car Dealers
- When purchasing a used vehicle "AS IS", please keep the following in mind: 1) You do not have a 3 or 30 day cancellation period unless specified in the signed contract. 2) You have accepted the vehicle in its current condition so the company is not...
When purchasing a used vehicle "AS IS", please keep the following in mind:
1) You do not have a 3 or 30 day cancellation period unless specified in the signed contract.
2) You have accepted the vehicle in its current condition so the company is not liable for any repair work needed on the vehicle after purchase.
3) The company is not required to offer a refund or an exchange if the vehicle becomes inoperable.
4) As with any contract, get all verbal promises in writing.
5) Have the car checked out by a mechanic and take the vehicle for a test drive.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Central OH - 21 Counties of Central Ohio
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
Methods of Payment Accepted:
Visa, Master Card and Discover
Personal, Business & Cashier Checks
Refund & Exchange Policy:No formal refund or exchange program.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
T: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
W: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
Th: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
F: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
S: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.