Mission Essential Personnel LLC
13 years in business4343 Easton Commons, Ste 100
Columbus, OH 43219-6235
- (571) 521-7262
- (614) 416-2346
- (614) 934-1001
Additional Phone Numbers
- (571) 521-7261
- (614) 750-0230
- (571) 521-1280
- (888) 542-3447
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Chad A. Monnin, CEO/Founder/Co-Owner
- Mr. Peter Bloom, Senior Vice President, Global Growth
- Ms. Lori Feightner, Executive Assistant
- Ms. Mary Hock, Lead Accountant
- Mr. Scott A. Humphrys, VP / Co-Owner
- Mr. Michael Jakobowski, Chief Financial Officer / CPA
- Mr. David Kilcullen, Board of Advisors
- Mr. Gregory K. Miller, COO/Founder/Co-Owner
- Dr. John Nagl, Board of Advisors
- Ms. Megan Pearson, HR Director
- Mr. Marc D. Peltier, COO/Chief Operating Officer
- Mr. Sunil Ramchand, Executive Vice President and Chief of Staff
- Mr. Mitchell B. Reiss, Board of Advisors
- Dr. Sarah Sewall, Board of Advisors
- Mr. Chris Taylor, Authorized Representative
- Mr. Peter Tirinnanzi, Corporate Counsel
- Mr. Jared Whitley, Government/Medi Relations Coordinator
- Ms. Susan Zidek, Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- Principal: Mr. Chad A. Monnin, CEO/Founder/Co-Owner
- Customer Service: Ms. Megan Pearson, HR Director
- Training Programs
- Translators & Interpreters
- Personal Security Guard Service
Alternate Business Names
- Aegis Mission Essential Personnel (formerly)
- MEP (Mission Essential Personnel, LLC)
Number of Employees:115
This company offers professional services and program support to government and corporate clients. Mission Essential Personnel LLC (MEP)has corporate headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, and the company operates a regional office in Chantilly, Virginia, as well as satellite office locations in California, Georgia, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, and Texas in the United States, and globally in Afghanistan, Bahrain, Germany and Qatar.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.