The Wallick Companies, LLC
51 years in business6880 Tussing Rd
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068-4101
- (614) 863-5649
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 553-0300
- (614) 848-4010
- (614) 641-2995
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1970
Business Started: 09/16/1966
Business Incorporated: 12/20/2006 in OH
- Ms. Valerie Wilhelm, Controller
- Mr. Todd Bowers,, V.P. Information Management, the Wallick Cos.
- Ms. Shelley Campsolinas
- Mr. Thomas Feusse, CEO & Co-Owner, The Wallick Companies
- Mr. Dave Hendy, Managing Director of Wallick-Hendy Development
- Ms. Lisa Landis, Regional Supervisor
- Mr. Troy Rambo,, V.P., Treasurer, Corp. Controller, the Wallick Cos
- Mr. Rowe Shockley, Sr VP Wallick-Hendy Properties
- Ms. Amber Spohn, Compliance coordinator
- Mr. Howard Wallick, Co-Owner, The Wallick Companies
- Ms. Julie Wallick, Co-Owner, The Wallick Companies
- Real Estate Development
- Property Management
- The Wallick Companies construct, develop and manage multifamily housing through three operating divisions: Wallick-Hendy Development, Wallick-Hendy Properties, and Wallick Construction.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): FAIRFIELD County, OH, FRANKLIN County, OH, LICKING County, OH
Alternate Business Names
- Stoney Creek Apartments
- Wallick Properties
- Advertising & Marketing Services
- Worthington Glen
- Partnership Equities
- Marsh Run Apartments
- Wallick Petroleum
- Wallick Construction Company
- Framingham Village
- Framingham Homes Ltd
- Raspberry Glen
- Wallick Properties Midwest
- Wallick Stern-Hendy Properties
- Starr High Studios
- The Ashford on Broad
- Wallick Communities
- Eastway Village Apartments
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.