Carr Supply Co.
99 years in business
Headquarters1415 Old Leonard Ave
Columbus, OH 43219-2465
- (614) 251-1508
Additional Phone Numbers
- (740) 397-0441
- (740) 363-3767
- (740) 335-4242
- (740) 772-4300
- (740) 592-2277
- (740) 687-4944
- (937) 276-2555
- (740) 383-6064
- (740) 772-4300
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/29/1989
Business Started: 01/01/1918
Business Incorporated: 02/07/2013 in DE
- Mr. Ronald Johnson, C.F.O
- Mr. Roger C Essig, Vice President
- Mr. Gregory H Essig, President
- Mr. Rod Essig
- Mr. Bud Essig
- Mr. Roger T Essig, General Manager
- Matt Whitley
- Principal: Mr. Ronald Johnson, C.F.O
- Principal: Mr. Roger C Essig, Vice President
- Principal: Mr. Gregory H Essig, President
- Principal: Mr. Roger T Essig, General Manager
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Heating Equipment
Products & Servicesplumbing and HVAC distributor
Alternate Business Names
- Carr Heating & Cooling
- Carr Manufacturing & Supply Company, Inc.
- Carr Supply Inc.
- Carr Supply Company
Methods of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash, personal check, business check, cashiers check, debit card, money order, and online payments.
This company offers products for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment, plumbing parts, & supplies.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 7:00 AM-5:00 PM
T: 7:00 AM-5:00 PM
W: 7:00 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 7:00 AM-5:00 PM
F: 7:00 AM-5:00 PM
S: 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Sales Counter Hours vary from showroom hours. Please call location to verify hours.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.