91 years in business
Headquarters1 Nationwide Plz
Columbus, OH 43215-2226
- (614) 249-1451
- (866) 882-0370
- (614) 575-2658
Additional Phone Numbers
- (614) 249-6523
- (806) 351-8363
- (614) 679-0347
- (800) 882-2822
- (215) 331-6400
- (864) 578-7100
- (479) 783-2801
- (614) 575-2643
- (714) 989-0555
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Steve Rasmussen, CEO
- Ms. Jasmine Y. Green, VP, Chief Customer Advocate
- Ms. Suzana Killilea, Contact Center Manager
- Mr. Robert A. Oakley, Exec. V.P. - CFO
- Mr. Mark Pizzi, President
- Ms. Jennifer B. Square, Director, Customer Relations, Office of Customer Advocacy (OCA)
- Mr. Mark R. Thresher, CFO
- Mr. Grady E. Williams, VP, Chief Compliance Officer
- Insurance Services
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance - Accident & Health
- Insurance - Auto
- Insurance - Crop
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Insurance - Health
- Insurance - Life
- Insurance - Senior Products
- Insurance - Property
- Investment Advisory Service
- Mortgage Brokers
- Pension & Profit Sharing Plans
- Retirement Planning Service
- Financial Services
- Professional Services - General
Alternate Business Names
- Nationwide Life and Annuity Insurance Company
- National Casualty Company
- Scottsdale Indemnity Company
- Nationwide Insurance
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Nationwide Asset Management LLC
- National Deferred Compensation
- National Deferred Compensation, Inc.
- Nationwide Retirement Solutions
- Farmland Mutual Insurance Company
- Nationwide Agribusiness
- Nationwide Property and Casualty Insurance Company
- Western Heritage Insurance Company
- Nationwide Bank
- Nationwide Better Health, Inc.
- Kenneth Rhodes Agency
- Nationwide Affinity Insurance Company of America
- Nationwide Assurance Company
- Nationwide Corporation
- Nationwide Exclusive Agent Risk Purchasing Group, LLC
- Nationwide General Insurance Company
- Nationwide Indemnity Company
- Nationwide Insurance Company of Florida
- Nationwide International Underwriters
- Nationwide Lloyds
- Nationwide Mutual Fire Insurance Company
- Nationwide Securities, LLC
- Allied Insurance
- Nationwide Advantage Mortgage Company
- American Marine Underwriters, Inc
- Atlantic Floridian Insurance Company
- Colonial County Mutual Insurance Company
- Crestbrook Insurance Company
- Insurance Intermediaries, Inc
- Lone Star General Agency, Inc
- Retention Alternatives Ltd.
- THI Holdings (Delaware), Inc.
- Titan Auto Insurance of New Mexico, Inc.
- Titan Indemnity Company
- Titan Insurance Services, Inc.
- Victoria National Insurance Company
- Whitehall Holdings, Inc.
- WI of Florida, Inc.
- Allied General Agency Company
- Allied Group, Inc.
- Allied Property and Casualty Insurance Company
- Allied Texas Agency, Inc
- AMCO Insurance Company
- Cal-Ag Insurance Services, Inc.
- CalFarm Insurance Agency
- Depositors Insurance Company
- Nationwide Document Solutions, Inc.
- Nationwide Insurance Company of America
- Nationwide Sales Solutions, Inc.
- Premier Agency, Inc.
- F & B, Inc.
- Nationwide Agribusiness Insurance Company
- DVM Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Scottsdale Insurance Company
- Scottsdale Surplus Lines Insurance Company
- V.P.I. Services, Inc.
- 1717 Advisory Services, Inc.
- 1717 Brokerage Services, Inc.
- Gardiner Point Hospitality, LLC
- Life REO Holdings, LLC
- Mullin TBG Insurance Agency Services, LLC
- Nationwide Affordable Housing, LLC
- Nationwide Alternative Investments, LLC
- Nationwide Community Development Corporation, LLC
- Nationwide Financial Assignment Company
- Nationwide Financial Institution Distributors Agency, Inc.
- Nationwide Financial Services Capital Trust
- Nationwide Financial Services, Inc.
- Nationwide Financial Structured Products, LLC
- Nationwide Fund Advisors
- Nationwide Fund Distributors LLC
- Nationwide Fund Management LLC
- Nationwide Investment Advisors, LLC
- Nationwide Investment Services Corporation
- Nationwide Life and Annuity Company of America
- Nationwide Life Insurance Company
- Nationwide Life Insurance Company of America
- Nationwide Life Insurance Company of Delaware
- Nationwide Life Tax Credit Partners 2007-A, LLC
- Nationwide Provident Holding Company
- Nationwide Retirement Solutions Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Nationwide Retirement Solutions, Inc. of Arizona
- Nationwide Retirement Solutions, Inc. of Ohio
- Nationwide Retirement Solutions, Inc. of Texas
- NF Reinsurance Ltd.
- NFS Distributors, Inc.
- Olentangy Reinsurance Company
- Pension Associates, Inc.
- Provestco, Inc.
- RCMD Financial Services, Inc.
- Registered Investment Advisors Services, Inc.
- TBG Aviation, LLC
- TBG Danco Insurance Services Corporation
- TBG Financial & Insurance Services Corp.
- TBG Insurance Services Corporation
- Washington Square Administrative Services, Inc.
- Audenstar Limited
- Corviant Corporation
- Nationwide Asset Management Holdings
- Nationwide Emerging Managers, LLC
- Nationwide Global Funds
- Nationwide Global Ventures, Inc.
- Nationwide Mutual Funds
- Nationwide SA Capital Trust
- Nationwide Separate Accounts, LLC
- Nationwide Variable Insurance Trust
- Newhouse Capital Partners, LLC
- Newhouse MD LLC
- Newhouse Special Situations Fund I, LLC
- NWD Asset Management Holdings, Inc.
- NWD Investment Management, Inc.
- NWD Management & Research Trust
- Riverview Alternative Investment Advisors, LLC
- Riverview International Group, Inc.
- Riverview International Group, Inc.
- The Healthcare Fund LDC
- National Casualty Company of America, Ltd.
- AGMC Reinsurance, Ltd.
- FutureHealth Corporation
- FutureHealth Holding Company
- FutureHealth Technologies Corporation
- Nationwide Mutual Capital, LLC
- Intervent USA, Inc.
- Nationwide Cash Management Company
- Nationwide Global Holdings, Inc.
- Nationwide Management Systems, Inc.
- Nationwide Mutual Capital I, LLC
- Nationwide Private Equity Fund, LLC
- Nationwide Realty Investors, Ltd.
- Nationwide Realty Management, LLC
- Nationwide Services for You, LLC
- Victoria Automobile Insurance Co.
- Victoria Financial Group
- Victoria Fire & Casualty
- Victoria Insurance Company
- Victoria Select Insurance
- Victoria Fire and Casualty
- Titan Auto Insurance
- Titan Insurance Company
- Nationwide Retirement Solutions, Inc.
- Victoria Specialty Insurance Company
- Eastwood Insurance
- Nationwide Speciality Health
- Harleysville Mutual Insurance Co.
- Veterinary Pet Insurance
- VPI Pet Insurance
- Harold Parsons Insurance Agency
- The Cornerstone Agcy LLC
- Nationwide Auto Insurance
- Nationwide Advantage Mortgage
- Harleysville Life Insurance Company
- A Plus Insurance Services Incorporated
- Freedom Specialty Insurance Company
- William A. Papas Insurance Agency
- VPI (Veterinary Pet Insurance)
- Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI)
- VPI® Pet Insurance
- Harleysville Insurance
- Harleysville Group Inc.
- Veterinary Pet Insurance Company
- Veterinary Pet Insurance
- Jefferson National Financial Corp.
- Jefferson National Life Insurance Company
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Government ActionSEC Administrative Proceeding File No. 3-16537 In The Matter of Nationwide Life Insurance Company
On May 14, 2015, Nationwide entered into a regulatory settlement agreement with the Securities and Exchange Commission to pay an $8 million civil penalty and settle charges that Nationwide intentionally delayed the retrieval and delivery of post office box mail pertaining to financial transaction orders from customers and processed them at the next d... Read More
Nationwide is aware of an attempt to fraudulently use the Nationwide name on counterfeit checks. One or more individuals, with no affiliation to Nationwide, claiming to be doing business as Nationwide sent letters and counterfeit checks to consumers across the country including Nationwide customers. The letter informs them they are the beneficiary of a settlement. The scam is designed so the recipie... Read More
Nationwide offers insurance and financial services and products.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.