19 years in business565 Metro Pl S
Dublin, OH 43017-5380
Additional Phone Numbers
- (866) 595-6700
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Lori Angalich, VP Marketing
- Mr. Chris Halvorson, Director Business Integration Services
- Mr. Adam Heeter, CEO
- Mr. Chad Hooker, Senior Director Supply Chain Solutions
- Ms. Michelle Kerr, Chairman & President
- Mr. Chad Mead, Director of Strategic Staffing
- Mr. Trevor Richard, Director, IT Risk Management & CISO
- Information Technology Services
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computer Business Services
- Computer Software Publishers & Developers
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Computers - Disaster Recovery
- Computers - Multimedia
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Service & Repair
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Staffing - Technical
- Computers - Network Security
- This company is an information technology consulting firm serving businesses throughout the United States.
Products & ServicesIBM Sterling Gentran, IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, IBM Sterling Managed File Transfer, IBM Sterling Order Management, IBM Sterling Warehouse Management, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Cloud Services, NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, NetSuite SuiteCommerce
Alternate Business Names
- Oxford Consulting Group, Inc.
Lightwell (formerly Oxford Consulting Group) provides technology services and solutions to companies across industries in North America and Western Europe, including:
- B2B Integration and EDI software and services
- Supply Chain Management and Omni-Channel Commerce solutions
- Business Management, ERP and CRM solutions
- IT Staffing and IT Professional Placement services
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.