Franklin Heating & Refrigeration
22 years in business4802 Hendron Rd
Groveport, OH 43125-9507
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/09/1996
Business Started: 10/01/1994
Business Incorporated: 12/02/1994 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Robert Lingo, President
- Ms. Joy Fauble, Service
- Ms. Ruth Lingo
- Mrs. Maria McGraw, Marketing Communications Manager
- Principal: Mr. Robert Lingo, President
- Customer Service: Mrs. Maria McGraw, Marketing Communications Manager
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heating Contractors
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Generators - Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Ice Machine Repair
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- According to information in our files, on January 8, 2001 Franklin Heating & Refrigeration Inc. purchased Central Ohio Comfort Corporation.
Products & ServicesHeating, Cooling, Emergency Repair, Indoor Air Quality, Maintenance Plans, HVAC Accessories, Home Automation, Ductwork, Gas Piping, Backup Generators, Hot water tank repair or replacement, System Replacements, Back up whole-house automatic generators, Air Purifiers, Home Automation, Tankless/Instantaneous Water Heaters, Indoor Pool or Spa Dehumidifiers
Service AreaDELAWARE, OH, FAIRFIELD, OH, FRANKLIN, OH, HOCKING, OH, LICKING, OH, MADISON, OH, PICKAWAY, OH, UNION, OH
Alternate Business Names
- Franklin Heating and Refrigeration, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
Methods of Payment:
All Major Credit Cards
Personal, Business & Cashier Checks
Install and service HVAC equipment and refrigeration commercial and residential.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
T: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
W: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
Th: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
F: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
The office is opened Monday through Friday, the service department is available 24 hrs 7 days a week.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.