82 years in business550 Schrock Rd
Columbus, OH 43229-1028
- (614) 258-0550
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/02/2009
Business Started: 01/01/1935
Business Incorporated: 03/10/1986 in OH
- Mr. David Specht, President
- Ms. Sally Croce, Executive Assistant to President
- Tom Kaczkowski, VP Operations
- Mr. John O'Connor, VP of Operations
- Principal: Mr. David Specht, President
- Customer Service: Tom Kaczkowski, VP Operations
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
- This company is a division of The Waterworks. BBB maintains a separate report on The Waterworks which is available at www.bbb.org
Products & ServicesFurnace, air conditioners, air cleaner, heat pumps, humidifier, thermostat, mini split, rooftops
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
Refund & Exchange Policy:NA
Residential and Commercial heating and air conditioning service and equipment
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.