American Ear Hearing & Audiology Center LLC
25 years in business1950 Tamarack Rd
Newark, OH 43055-1363
- (740) 364-0199
- (614) 777-9419
- (740) 548-2229
- (614) 755-5129
- (740) 450-7675
- (330) 809-0348
Additional Phone Numbers
- (614) 755-5125
- (614) 777-9400
- (800) 686-0412
- (330) 494-7779
- (740) 548-2228
- (740) 450-7660
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/30/2007
Business Started: 06/01/1992
Business Incorporated: 05/01/2005 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Shirley Holsinger
- Mr. Robert W. Petruso, Owner
- Mr. Scott Sirles, President
- Hearing Aids & Assistive Devices
- In the case of healthcare providers, BBB cannot report and pursue complaints concerning the underlying competency of medical services, care and procedures. BBB can report and pursue general customer service and billing disputes that do not involve un...
- In the case of healthcare providers, BBB cannot report and pursue complaints concerning the underlying competency of medical services, care and procedures. BBB can report and pursue general customer service and billing disputes that do not involve underlying competency issues.It has long been our BBB policy to refer inquiries and complaints about the underlying competency of medical services, care and procedures to the State Medical Board of Ohio, which may be contacted at 614-466-3934 or www.med.ohio.gov , or the Columbus Medical Association, which may be contacted at 614-240-7410 or www.cma-ohio.org .
Products & ServicesHearing Aids, Ear molds, Hal-Hen Products
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Comanche County, OK, Delaware County, OH, Franklin County, OH, Licking County, OH, Muskingum County, OH, Pickaway County, OH
Alternate Business Names
- American Ear Hearing & Audiology
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
Hearing Aid Devices
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.