The Manchester Group, LLC
12 years in business6100 Emerald Pkwy
Dublin, OH 43016-3248
- (614) 659-5970
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 581-8729
- (800) 581-8604
- (888) 544-4541
- (877) 216-3447
- (844) 843-4131
- (844) 296-7764
- (888) 995-0992
- (877) 275-8197
- (877) 353-0164
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/22/2007
Business Started: 03/01/2006
- Mrs. Monica Scharschmidt, Customer Relations Manager
- Mr. Doug Austin, Co-owner
- Mr. Jason Moore, CEO of The Manchester Group
- Mr. Bill Thomas, President
- Mr. Scott White, Co-owner
- Extended Warranty Contract Service Companies
- This company offers service agreements, not insurance. Protection for utility lines is for the repair or replacement of: inside electric lines, inside gas lines, inside water lines, inside sewer lines, outside water supply lines from the street to yo...
This company offers service agreements, not insurance. Protection for utility lines is for the repair or replacement of: inside electric lines, inside gas lines, inside water lines, inside sewer lines, outside water supply lines from the street to your home or from your home to the well, outside sewer lines that go to the city sewer or septic tank. Protection for systems repair include: HVAC systems (air conditioner, furnace, heat pump, boiler) and water heater that are not operating properly due to normal wear and tear.
- According to the Office of the Ohio Consumer's Counsel, these consumer warranties are also called line insurance. Line insurance is a program to help consumer's cover the cost of repairs to utility lines that run to or inside a home. For more information on line insurance, consumers may wish to contact the OCC at http://www.pickocc.org choose utility questions and select their tip sheet called "The Facts About Utility Line Insurance" at http://www.pickocc.org/publications/consumer_protection/Facts_About_Utility_Line_Insurance.pdf
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas
Alternate Business Names
- IGS Energy Home Services
- Utility Shield
Methods of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Personal check, debit card, or auto withdrawal.
The company offers home protection line of products including Utility Line Protection and HVAC System Protection plans.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.