27 years in business6100 Emerald Pkwy
Dublin, OH 43016-3248
- (614) 659-5068
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 444-7427
- (800) 928-7775
- (888) 479-4427
- (800) 922-4930
- (888) 901-8461
- (877) 923-4447
- (888) 995-0992
- (614) 408-1050
- (877) 396-6928
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Scott H. White, President
- Mr. Doug Austin, Vice President
- Ms. Tara Chapman, Compliance Manager
- Ms. Cathy Conner, Secretary/Treasurer
- Mr. Lawrence Friedeman, VP Regulatory Affairs & Compliance
- Mr. Jim Kilgore, Director of Marketing
- Mr. Lance Schneier, CEO
- Mr. Ronald L. Waterman, Asst General Counsel
- Ms. Tami Wilson, Manager
- Energy Service Companies
- Electric Companies
- Natural Gas Companies
- According to information we have at this time: - Effective Dec. 31, 2011, Interstate Gas Supply, Inc. purchased from Halstead Investments, LLC, the entire ownership interest (and thereby all assets and liabilities) of A...
- Effective Dec. 31, 2011, Interstate Gas Supply, Inc. purchased from Halstead Investments, LLC, the entire ownership interest (and thereby all assets and liabilities) of Accent Energy Group, LLC, and its subsidiaries.
- Effective Aug. 31, 2014, Interstate Gas Supply, Inc. purchased from previous business owners Steve Casciani and Andrew Mitrey all the stock (and thereby all the assets and liabilities) of Border Energy, Inc.
- Effective Jan. 6, 2016, Interstate Gas acquired DPL Energy Resources, Inc. Interstate Gas Supply, Inc., d/b/a IGS Energy had a limited license to use the trade name DPL Energy, and related marks for 18 months, after which all customers were assigned to Interstate Gas Supply, Inc.
Alternate Business Names
- Accent Energy
- Interstate Gas Supply, Inc.
IGS Energey is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio and the company supplies natural gas for residential, commercial & industrial consumers primarily in the Midwest.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.