Dovetail Solar and Wind
21 years in business16675 Canaanville Hills Rd
Athens, OH 45701-8896
- (740) 592-4095
- (216) 292-2901
Additional Phone Numbers
- (216) 292-2900
- (513) 535-7445
- (614) 937-4486
- (513) 477-5814
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/19/2006
Business Started: 05/01/1995
Business Incorporated: 05/17/1995 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Alan Frasz, President
- Mr. Matthew Bennett, Vice President and Secretary
- Ms. Jean Etherington, Office Manager
- Mr. Dave Leahy, Installer
- Principal: Mr. Alan Frasz, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Jean Etherington, Office Manager
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Manufacturing & Distribution
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Solar Energy Products - Retail
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
- Organic/Green Products
- Contractor - General Green Builder
- Rnewable energy system design, installation and green building including wind electric systems, building integrated photovoltaic arrays, and solar thermal hot water systems.
Products & ServicesSolar arrays, Solar thermal hot water system arrays, Wind turbines, solar panels, solar photovoltaic systems, solar PV
Service AreaAll of Ohio and surrounding states
Alternate Business Names
- Dovetail Construction Co., Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Checks and direct transfers preferred.
Refund & Exchange Policy:We guarantee all residential systems for 5 years, and all non-residential systems for 1 year from installation date. Components carry manufacturers warranties from 5 to 20 years.
Development, design and installation of solar, thermal and wind powered products.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.