Micro Center Computers & Electronics
29 years in business
Headquarters4119 Leap Rd
Micro Center Corporate Headquarters
Hilliard, OH 43026-1117
- (614) 850-3001
- (614) 326-8517
Additional Phone Numbers
- (614) 326-8500
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/30/1980
Business Started: 06/27/1988
Business Started Locally: 04/01/1980
Business Incorporated: 06/27/1988 in DE
- Mr. Jorge Alvarado, General Manager - Rockville, MD
- Mr. Arse Askarya, General Manager, Cambridge, MA
- Mr. Joe Benincasa, General Manager - Fairfax, VA
- Mr. Jim Bentinck, Retail Sales Manager - Dallas, TX
- Mr. James Brady, Operations Manager - Mayfield Heights, OH
- Mr. Kenneth Brasington, Knowledge Manager - Fairfax, VA
- Mr. David Bruno, Knowledge Manager - Chicago, IL
- Mr. Andrew Burris, General Manager - Marietta GA
- Mr. Juan Cabrera, Retail Sales Manager - Cambridge, MA
- Mr. Richard Cardenas, Retail Sales Manager - Yonkers, NY
- Ms. Layda Cardoso, General Manager, Westmont, IL
- Mr. Nicolas Carranza, Knowledge Manager - Westmont, IL
- Mr. Leo Chavez, Operations Manager - Westmont, IL
- Mr. Charles Coleman, Knowledge Manager - Cambridge, MA
- Mr. Edcular Crenshaw, Retail Sales Manager - Chicago, IL
- Mr. Peter Donoghue, Operations Manager - Cambridge, MA
- Mr. Tom Eckert, General Manager - Westbury, NY
- Mr. Mike Ellis, General Manager - Madison Heights, MI
- Mr. Jonathan Eusebio, Operations Manager - Denver, CO
- Ms. Colleen Flanagan, Retail Sales Manager - Dallas, TX
- Mr. Daniel Gallo, General Manager - Paterson, NJ
- Ms. Lois Garda, General Manager - Yonkers, NY
- Mr. Abdull Gharzai, Operations Manager - Fairfax, VA
- Mr. Mike Grant, Operations Manager - Marietta GA
- Ms. Belynda Green, Retail Sales Manager - Duluth, GA
- Mr. Brandon Green, Knowledge Manager - Dallas, TX
- Mr. Robleh Gulaid, Operations Manager - Yonkers, NY
- Ms. Susan Hall, General Manager - Overland Park, KS
- Mr. John Herron, Knowledge Manager - Rockville, MD
- Mr. Chuck Hutchinson, Knowledge Manager - Mayfield Heights, OH
- Mr. Dan Ivy, Retail Sales Manager - Marietta GA
- Mr. Matt Jaquess, Retail Sales Manager - Towson, MD
- Mr. Don Johnson, Operations Manager - Towson, MD
- Ms. Tonya Johnson, Operations Manager - Sharonville, OH
- Ms. Jackie Joiner, Operations Manager - Rockville, MD
- Mr. Jeff Katz, Retail Sales Manager - Fairfax, VA
- Mr. Jeff Kemper, Knowledge Manager - St. David's, PA
- Ms. Demara Leos, Knowledge Manager - Marietta GA
- Mr. Roger Lewis, Operations Manager - Chicago, IL
- Mr. Mark Lucas, Operations Manager - Houston, TX
- Mr. Martell Lucas, General Manager - Towsend, MD
- Mr. Matt Lyons, Knowledge Manager - Sharonville, OH
- Mr. Daniel Martins, Retail Sales Manager - Westbury, NY
- Mr. Kenneth McAlexander, Knowledge Manager - Duluth, GA
- Mr. Richard Mershad, President & CEO
- Mr. Greg Moore, Knowledge Manager - Madison Heights, MI
- Mr. Robert Mucaria, Operations Manager - Westbury, NY
- Ms. Jessica Nelson, Knowledge Manager - Tustin, CA
- Ms. Colleen Niemiec, Operations Manager - Madison Heights, MI
- Tahnee Nolasco, Retail Sales Manager - Paterson, NJ
- Aaron Nolte, General Manager - Brentwood, MO
- Mr. Chris Olexa, Retail Sales Manager - Tustin, CA
- Mr. Michael Portnoy, Knowledge Manager - Denver, CO
- Mr. Patrick Raeihle, Knowledge Manager - Westbury, NY
- Mr. Jim Rhodes, Knowledge Manager - Brentwood, MO
- Mr. Matthew Robinson, Knowledge Manager - Houston, TX
- Mr. Glen Rorison, General Manager - Chicago, IL
- Miss Katie Ryza, Retail Sales Manager - Westmont, IL
- Mr. Keith Savasten, Knowledge Manager - Overland Park, KS
- Mr. Marc Siegel, Retail Sales Manager - Rockville, MD
- Mr. Jeff Solheim, Retail Sales Manager - St. Louis Park, MN
- Mr. Alex Stabinski, Retail Sales Manager - St. David's PA
- Mr. Coy Stephens, Operations Manager - Columbus, OH
- Mr. Bruce Stern, General Manager - St. David's, PA
- Mr. Brian Stranges, General Manager - Denver, CO
- Mr. Guy Stratton, General Manager - Houston, TX
- Mr. Dedrick Swain, General Manager - Duluth, GA
- Mr. Edward Talhame, Knowledge Manager - Towson, MD
- Mr. Richard Thomason, Operations Manager - Duluth, GA
- Mr. Chris Tripodo, General Manager - Mayfield Heights, OH
- Mr. Mike Ward, Operations Manager - St. Louis Park, MN
- Mr. Matt Webb, Retail Sales Manager - Columbus, OH
- Mr. Tom Welsh, General Manager - Columbus, OH
- Mr. Jeff White, General Manager - Sharonville, OH
- Mr. Brent Wilker, Knowledge Manager - St. Louis Park, MN
- Mr. Charles Wilson, Knowledge Manager - Mayfield Heights, OH
- Mr. Scott Youngblood, Operations Manager - Brentwood, MO
- Mr. Jim Zehren, Retail Sales Manager - Overland Park,KS
- Customer Service: Mr. James Anderson, Customer Relations
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computers - Supplies & Parts
Alternate Business Names
- Micro Center Online
- Micro Electronics, Inc.
- Micro Center Retail Stores
- Micro Center
Refund & Exchange Policy:http://www.microcenteronline.com/site/customer-support/return-policy.aspx
Please check the company's website or directly with the company for current details.
As of 4.4.13 the website Micro Center Return Policy Stated:
New merchandise may be exchanged or returned for refund with your original packing slip subject to the conditions listed below. Micro Center® reserves the right to decline any return or exchange where the product is not in "like-new" condition. "Like-new" means the complete product in the original carton with all equipment, packaging, warranties, manuals and accessories. Returns / exchanges require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, which is valid for 10 days. To obtain an RMA Number, contact Customer Service. Shipping charges incurred in connection with the exchange or return of new merchandise are non-refundable.
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund — and you won’t even need a receipt.* We want you to be satisfied with your Micro Center purchase. However, if you need help or need to return an item, we’re here for you!
If an item you have purchased from us is not working as expected, please visit one of our in-store Knowledge Experts for free help, where they can solve your problem or even exchange the item for a product that better suits your needs.
If you need to return an item, simply bring it back to any Micro Center store for a full refund or exchange. *If you are a Micro Center Insider or if you have provided us with validated contact information (name, address, email address), you won’t even need your receipt.
Desktop / notebook computers, tablets, processors, motherboards, digital cameras, camcorders and projectors, and CD/DVD duplicators may be returned within 15 days of purchase. All other products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in new condition, with original carton/UPC, and all packaging/accessories/materials. If you need to return software, a game or a movie, remember that you may not retain any copies — it’s not legal, and it’s not nice.
Refunds will take up to 14 business days to process from the date that Micro Center® receives the merchandise, and will be credited to the credit card or debit card account used for the original purchase.
PLEASE SAVE YOUR PACKING SLIP
Please note that we are not responsible for expenses, fees or other costs incurred by our Customers as a result of defective or incompatible products.
For further information on how to return merchandise online, click on the following link: How to Return an item to Micro Center Online®. Merchandise is deemed returned online on the date that an RMA is obtained provided that Micro Center® receives the merchandise within 10 days of the issuance of the RMA. Merchandise received after the expiration of 10 days from the date of issuance of the RMA is deemed to be returned online on the date that Micro Center® receives the merchandise, and Micro Center® may exercise the rights and remedies set forth in the Terms of Sale including, but not limited to, the right to refuse to accept delivery of the merchandise and to charge the customer the retail price of the merchandise plus a handling charge. You may also return or exchange new merchandise at your local Micro Center® store in accordance with the return policy of that store.
The scope of this report concerns Micro Electronics, Inc. headquarters, the Micro Center Online store, and all Micro Center retail stores nationwide.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
T: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
W: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
Th: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
F: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
S: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.