West Interactive Services Corporation
27 years in business750 Communications Pkwy
Columbus, OH 43214-1948
- (614) 442-1180
Additional Phone Numbers
- (614) 442-1215
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/03/1996
Business Started: 11/01/1989
Business Incorporated: 02/23/2007 in OH
- Mr. Thomas Barker, CEO
- Mr. Greg Ablett, SVP/Chief Accounting Officer
- Ms. Nancee Berger, President/COO
- Mr. Robert Bryan, Sales & Marketing Support
- Ms. Vickie Greenwell, Corporate Accounts Payable Manager
- Mrs. Jan D Madsen, Chief Financial Officer, West Corporation
- Ms. Karla Steele, Billing Dept.
- Communication Consultants
- Collection Systems
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telecommunication Design
- Consultants - Telecommunication
- Data Systems - Consultants & Designers
- Radiotelephone Communications - Common Carrier
- Telephone Communications
- Ono February 1, 2016, BBB received information from the company indicating that effective January 7, 2016, West Notifications, Inc. changed its name to West Interactive Services Corporation.
Alternate Business Names
- Twenty First Century Communications
- West Notifications Group
- Televox Software
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.