Honest-1 Auto Care
4 years in business1030 Old Henderson Rd
Columbus, OH 43220-3702
Additional Phone Numbers
- (614) 914-2804
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/26/2013
Business Started: 10/03/2013
Business Incorporated: 12/06/2012 in OH
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Mr. Mike Diol, Business Manager
- Ms. Christine Diol, President
- Mr. Peter Diol, CEO
- Ms. Danni E Diol, Partner
- Auto Services
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternator Repair
- Auto Diagnosis
- Car Tune-Up
- Auto Maintenance
- Brake Service
- Peter and Christine Diol, current CEO and President and owners of Honest-1 Auto Care; legal name Diol Enterprises, LLC formerly owned a BP gas station located at 7200 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH for 28 years until they sold the business ...
- Peter and Christine Diol, current CEO and President and owners of Honest-1 Auto Care; legal name Diol Enterprises, LLC formerly owned a BP gas station located at 7200 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH for 28 years until they sold the business in 2009. Mike Diol, Business Manager of Honest-1 Auto Care formerly was the Marketing Manager for 5 years with Audi - US & Canada. Prior to that he was the Marketing Manager for Midwest Auto Group.
Products & ServicesBulbs, Batteries, Wipers, Tires
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): FRANKLIN County, OH
Alternate Business Names
- Diol Enterprises, LLC
Methods of Payment
Refund & Exchange Policy:100% customer satisfaction guarantee with full refund or exchange of services equal to amount refunded.
This company states they are a full-service auto repair center, offering multiple services under one roof.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
T: 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
W: 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
Th: 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
F: 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
S: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.