Tilton's Automotive Service
27 years in business6661 Huntley Rd
Columbus, OH 43229-1013
Additional Phone Numbers
- (614) 471-9551
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/12/1992
Business Started: 12/14/1989
Business Incorporated: 10/15/2004 in OH
- Mr. Andrew S. Tilton, President
- Mr. Christopher Tilton, Vice President
- Principal: Mr. Andrew S. Tilton, President
- Customer Service: Mr. Christopher Tilton, Vice President
- Auto Repair & Service
- Engines - Gas
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Brake Service
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Tire Repair
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Tire Changing Equipment
Alternate Business Names
- BCAS LLC
Methods of Payment
- We accept cash, major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), and checks.
Tilton's Automotive Service offers auto repair.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.