New Life Multi-Family Management, LLC
11 years in business1070 Irongate Ln
Columbus, OH 43213-3239
- (614) 864-8273
- (614) 866-1707
- (614) 866-1707
Additional Phone Numbers
- (614) 276-7300
- (614) 864-5384
- (614) 864-8608
- (614) 864-8608
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/27/1997
Business Started: 09/14/2005
Business Incorporated: 09/16/2005 in OH
- Ms. Shirley J Spencer, Executive Vice President
- Mr. David J Bishop, Owner, President
- Mr. Cain Vandell, Manager
- Property Management
Alternate Business Names
- New Life Properties of Ohio, LLC
- Eden of Whitehall: The Estates and the Villas
- New Life Property Management
- Lake Eden Apartments
- Heather Glen Townhomes
- Eden of Easton Dub, LLC
- Eden at Caleb's Crossing
- Villages at Eden Crossing
- Continent Village, LLC
- Ashton Pines Apartments, LLC
- Cornerstone Crossing Apts and Townhomes (sold townhomes only)
- Eden Springs
- Eden of Reynoldsburg
- Eden at Watersedge Apartments and Townhomes
- NL Core Avalon Place, LLC
- NL Core Caleb's Crossing, LLC
- Eden of Reynoldsburg, LLC
- NL Eden Springs, LLC
- Heather Glen Columbus, LLC
- Lake Eden Columbus, LLC
- The Crossing at Eden Crossing
- The Villages at Eden Crossing
- The Estates at Eden of Whitehall
- The Villas at Eden of Whitehall
Methods of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Personal Check, Business Check, Cashiers Check, Debit Card, Money Order, Auto Withdrawal, Online Payments
Refund & Exchange Policy:Any security deposit refunds are due within 30 days of move out.
Pattern of ComplaintThis company has a pattern of customer complaints alleging customer service issues and service issues. Specifically, tenants allege repair requests go unanswered, pests are not handled effectively, parking is limited and unmarked, and staff fails to respond to requests for assistance. Some tenants indicate several phone calls and/or emails are sent for help, but the company fails to follow up. Other complaints allege once the appointment is sched... Read More
Residential multi-family housing - apartments and townhomes
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.