Best Service Heating & Cooling, Inc.
24 years in business4011 E Main St
Columbus, OH 43213-2952
- (614) 575-0011
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/17/1994
Business Started: 12/13/1992
Business Incorporated: 05/24/1994 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Russ Christian, President
- Mr. Devin Ashcraft, Director of Advertising & Marketing
- Ms. Angel Buck, Admin Assistant
- Ms. Frances Christian, Vice President
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Balancing
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Generators - Maintenance
- Ultraviolet Ray Lamps & Apparatus
- Air Quality Service
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
Products & ServicesHumidifiers, IAQ products, Tankless water heaters, Water heaters, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, Boilers, UV Lights
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Delaware County, OH, Fairfield County, OH, Franklin County, OH, Licking County, OH, Madison County, OH, Pickaway County, OH, Union County, OH
Alternate Business Names
- Best Service Heating and Cooling Company
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- We do accept all forms of payment: Cash, Check and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
This company offers sales, service and installation of HVAC equipment, water heaters, and indoor air quality products.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.