Telemedicine: the remote diagnosis and treatment of patients by means of telecommunications technology.
Trucking companies all across the Midwest are using the Telemedicine platform. Telemedicine is not new, but a state-of-the-art zero co-pay no cost telemedicine is completely revolutionary. This will give all trucking companies and ALL employees (full and part-time) access to free professional medical advice and prescription services at no cost. This will have the following effect:
1. Immediately begin to lower employee and employer premiums by as much as 30% (see article)
2. Allow ALL employee and their families access to professional medical advice and prescriptions that they might not have access to or require a visit to the ER, Urgent care or primary care doctors (at a significant cost and co-pay)
3. Reduce absenteeism and keep your drivers on the road and out of the emergency room and urgent care centers unless necessary.
4. Increase employee retention – we’ll private label this no cost benefit under your company’s name
Please see the article below for a more complete description of what we’re seeing in this area of healthcare:
Most telemedicine programs are poorly utilized for the following reasons:
1. High co-pay (as much as $39) and administrative costs ($10 per employee per month).
2. Complete lack of employee and corporate awareness
These two problems have been solved. There is a telemedicine program that eliminates the cost of providing the program and comes with a robust ready to go employee educational and awareness campaign that is designed to increase utilization of the Telemedicine program driving your medical and prescription costs down.
This guest blog was written by Integrated Employee Benefit Solutions, a BBB Accredited Business. Learn more by visiting iebsllc.com.