State Auto Insurance Companies
96 years in business
Headquarters518 E Broad St
Columbus, OH 43215-3901
- (614) 464-5374
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 444-9950
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Kyle Anderson, Asst VP Dir Corporate Communications
- Mr. Steven E. English, VP and CFO
- Mr. Clyde H. Fitch, Senior VP and Chief Sales Officer
- Mr. Michael E LaRocco, President & CEO
- Ms. Lori M. Siegworth, VP, Chief Strategy & Organization Effectiveness
- Mr. James A. Yano, VP, Secretary and General Counsel
- Insurance Companies
- Auto Insurance
- Bond Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Insurance Services Office
- Commercial Insurance Services
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Ohio, Texas, Wisconsin
Alternate Business Names
- Farmers Casualty Ins. Co.
- Meridian Insurance Group Inc.
- Meridian Security Insurance Company
- Milbank Insurance Co.
- Patrons Mutual Insurance Company of Connecticut
- Risk Evaluation and Design LLC
- Rockhill Insurance Company
- RTW Inc.
- State Auto Financial Corp
- State Auto Insurance Companies Corporate Headquarters & Regional Branch & Claims Service Offices
- State Auto Property & Casualty Ins. Co.
- State Automobile Mutual Insurance Company
This company offers property & casualty insurance.
The scope of this Business Review issued by BBB serving Central Ohio concerns the company's corporate headquarters in Columbus, OH and its company-owned regional, branch and claims service offices nationwide.
State Auto offers insurance in 33 states through approximately 3,400 independent agents / agencies, and separate BBB Business Reviews on independent agents / agencies are available at http://www.bbb.org/
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.