Firestone Tire & Service
117 years in business450 Southbridge St
Auburn, MA 01501-2442
Additional Phone Numbers
- (413) 586-1584
- (800) 367-3872
- (615) 872-5000
- (860) 613-2901
- (508) 798-0067
- (978) 537-4152
- (508) 832-9671
- (978) 343-6484
- (413) 737-5392
- (413) 543-1312
- (413) 568-8981
- (413) 443-9196
- (413) 586-0480
- (518) 813-3086
- (860) 559-7998
- (508) 320-0180
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1970
Business Started: 01/01/1900
- Mr. Dan Liberti, Assistant District Manager - Boston, MA
- Mr. Terry Liberti, Assistant District Manager - Boston, MA
- Mr. Bob Petrucelli, Assistant District Manager - Hartford, CT
- Mr. Dan Artzerounian, District Manager - Hartford, CT
- Mr. Rich Korda, District Manager
- Mr. Dan Sojkowski, Store Manager
- Mr. Scott Zimmerman, Area Manager, Springfield
- Mr. Sean Reily, Area Manager, Albany
- Mr. Jason Batrano, Store Manager
- Mr. Keith Cudgma, Area Manager, Providence
- Mr. Steven Setaro, Store Manager
- Mr. Michael Ryan, Store Manager
- Mr. Paul Roeder, Store Manager
- Mr. Daniel Hamlett, Store Manager - Expert Tire
- Principal: Mr. Joe DeAngelis, Region Manager, Division North
- Ms. Loren Matthews, Store Manager - Firestone
- Mr. Brian Miller, Store Manager - Expert Tire
- Mr. Brian Harrison, Store Manager - Firestone
- Mr. Dan Los, Store Manager - Firestone
- Auto Repair & Service
- Battery Repairing & Rebuilding
- Shock Absorbers
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Brake Service
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Battery Supplies
- Tire Distributors & Manufacturers
Products & ServicesAccording to information in BBB files this company operates a chain of more than 1,800 company-owned automotive tire and service stores throughout the United States.
Alternate Business Names
- Expert Tire
- Mark Morris Tire
- GCR Tire Center
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:60
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.