Telesys Voice and Data
21 years in business
Headquarters6840 Boulevard 26
Fort Worth, TX 76180-8818
- (817) 590-9495
Additional Phone Numbers
- (512) 899-1800
- (800) 588-4430
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/06/2002
Business Started: 02/12/1996
Business Started Locally: 02/12/1996
Business Incorporated: 02/12/1996 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Mark Titus, VP of Sales
- Mr. Gary Hunt, Owner/President
- Mr. Chris Krier
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Telephone & Television Cable Contractors
- Computers - Supplies & Parts
- Telecommunications Equipment - Disability
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Computers - Disaster Recovery
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Rent & Lease
- Computers - Service & Repair
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Computers - Programming
- Data Processing Service
- Data Systems - Consultants & Designers
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Computers - Network Security
- Internet-Based Telephone Service
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Sales & Service
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Data Processing Equipment
Alternate Business Names
- Telesys Communications, Inc.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.