15 years in business7400 Blanco Rd Ste200
San Antonio, TX 78216
- (210) 321-3775
Additional Phone Numbers
- (866) 667-8292
- (210) 321-3710
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/16/2009
Business Started: 11/12/2001
Business Started Locally: 11/12/2001
Business Incorporated: 07/09/2009 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Roy Albrecht, Sales Manager
- Ms. Isabel Gonzaba, President
- Ms. Paula Little, Director of Operations
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Telephone & Television Cable Contractors
- Telephone Answering Equipment & Systems
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telecommunication Design
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
- Tools - Cutting
- Communication Consultants
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Rent & Lease
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Teleconference Service
- Telephone Communications
- Internet-Based Telephone Service
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Sales & Service
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
Products & ServicesAll communications including VOIP, cabling, Managed Services
Alternate Business Names
- Globalscope Communications Corporation
Methods of Payment
Visa & Master Card with 5% service fee
Refund & Exchange Policy:One year warranty.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.