43 years in business315 Burnet St
San Antonio, TX 78202-1911
- (210) 222-2307
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/01/1973
Business Started: 11/01/1973
Business Started Locally: 11/01/1973
Business Incorporated: 01/10/1990 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jimmy Shafer, President
- Ms. Nicole Ehrgott, Marketing Directer/Customer Svc Mgr
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Home Improvements
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Handyman Services
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Backflow Testing
- Backflow Prevention Devices & Services
Alternate Business Names
- Shafer Mechanical Services, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
S: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.