South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers
18 years in business4410 Medical Dr Ste 200
San Antonio, TX 78229-3744
- (210) 575-6527
Additional Phone Numbers
- (210) 575-6703
- (210) 617-9000
- (210) 617-9300
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/01/1985
Business Started: 07/01/1999
Business Started Locally: 07/01/1999
Business Incorporated: 09/25/1998 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Susan Kemp, VP of Operations
- Dr. David Golden, President
- Medical Imaging
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Texas
Alternate Business Names
- Texas Vein Clinic
- Boutique Mammography Center Northeast
- Huebner Imaging Center MRI
- Medical Center Tower Imaging
- Northwest Imaging Center
- Orthopedic Imaging Center
- Specialty MRI
- TNI Imaging
- Women's Imaging Center
- Hardy Oak Imaging Center & Interventional Center
- North Central Imaging Center
- Northeast Imaging Center
- Schertz Imaging Center
- Village Drive Imaging Center
- Metropolitan Imaging Center
- Boerne Imaging Center
- Women's Imaging Center at Hardy Oak
- Southwest Imaging Center
- Northeast Imaging Center MRI
- Boutique Mammography Center Huebner
- Boutique Mammography Center Stone Oak
- Boutique Mammography Center Alamo Heights
- Medical Drive Imaging Center
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Most major health insurance plans, cash, credit, checks.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.