This Business Is Not BBB Accredited

Local Web Leads, LP

Local Web Leads, LP

(512) 535-6133

Local Web Leads, LP

3 years in business
3314 Westhill Dr Unit B
Austin, TX 78704-5814
BBB File Opened: 08/28/2014
Business Started: 06/25/2013
Business Started Locally: 06/25/2013
Business Incorporated: 05/09/2014 in TX
Business Management
  • Mr. Geoff Frink, Partner
Business Category
  • Internet Marketing Services

A

Advertising Review

BBB contacted this company on September 2, 2014 regarding certain advertised claims on their website, http://drivinglocalleads.com.

Specifically the website states: “Sponsored ads get only about 10% of the clicks from the 1st page of Google. The other 90% are from the organic section of a Google Results Page. Check out our SEO service to find out how you can increase your organic rankings," as well as "Google users click on the Top 3 listings 90... Read More

Overview

Let's socialize:

BBB Reason for Ratings

BBB rating is based on 13 factors: Get the details about the factors considered.

Factors that affect the rating for Local Web Leads, LP include:

  • Advertising issues found by BBB

Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.

Local Web Leads, LP

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

Local Web Leads, LP

Customer Review Rating:

There are NO reviews for this business.
Be the first to leave a review!
This business has no complaints filed