Higginbotham and Associates / Swantner and Gordon Insurance Agency, LLC
81 years in business500 N Shoreline Blvd Ste 1200
Corpus Christi, TX 78401-0361
- (361) 844-0101
Additional Phone Numbers
- (361) 643-6596
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/01/1988
Business Started: 01/01/1936
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1936
Business Incorporated: 08/13/2010 in TX
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Ms. Suzy Hilliard, Manager
- Mr. Steve Addkison, Regional Manager
- Mr. Anthony J. Haas, Managing Member
- Mr. James Krause, Managing Member
- Mr. James R. Reid, Managing Member
- Mr. J.T. Tollett, Regional Manager
- Principal: Mr. Steve Addkison, Regional Manager
- Principal: Mr. Anthony J. Haas, Managing Member
- Principal: Mr. James Krause, Managing Member
- Principal: Mr. James R. Reid, Managing Member
- Customer Service: Ms. Suzy Hilliard, Manager
- Insurance Services
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance Agency
- Insurance Agents
- Insurance - Accident & Health
- Insurance - Auto
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Insurance - Aviation
- Insurance - Bonding
- Insurance - Health
- Insurance - Medicare Services
- Insurance - Medicare Supplement
- Insurance - Medicare Advantage Plans
- Insurance - Vision
- Insurance - Homeowners
- Insurance - Life
- Insurance - Long Term Care
- Insurance - Marine
- Insurance - Dental
- Insurance - Rental
- Insurance - Disability
- Insurance - Liability
- Insurance - Medical Liability
- Insurance - Property
- Insurance - Workers Compensation
- Insurance Consultants
- Insurance Services - Commercial
- Financial Services
- Insurance - Employee Benefits
Alternate Business Names
- Swantner and Gordon Insurance Agency LLC
- Higginbotham and Associates
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.