Baptist Health System Human Resources Personnel215 E Quincy St # 200
San Antonio, TX 78215-2032
- (210) 297-0500
Additional Phone Numbers
- (210) 297-7520
- (210) 297-9710
- (210) 297-9700
- (210) 297-8279
- (210) 297-7000
- (210) 297-1400
- (210) 297-9906
- (210) 297-7725
- (210) 297-2000
- (210) 297-3725
- (210) 297-4000
- (210) 297-4525
- (210) 541-0058
- (210) 297-5000
- (210) 297-3000
- (210) 222-8431
- (210) 297-0500
- (210) 297-7005
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/01/1973
- Joyce Lahue
- Susan Deleo, Compliance Officer
- Ms. Karen May, Director of Public Relations
- Mr. Graham Reeve, President & CEO
Alternate Business Names
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Health System
- The Vascular Institute of San Antonio
- St. Lukes Lutheran Hospital
- St Lukes Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- The Wound Healing Center
- HealthLink Stone Oak Outpatient Rehab Center
- HealthLink Southeast Outpatient Rehab Center
- HealthLink Med Center Outpatient Rehab Center
- HealthLink Downtown Outpatient Rehab Center
- HealthLink Bitters Outpatient Rehab Center
- St. Luke's Baptist Hospital Inpatient Acute Rehab Center
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.