Bond's Television & Electronics
63 years in business1010 W Lynn St
Austin, TX 78703-3950
- (512) 478-3687
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/01/1969
Business Started: 04/01/1954
Business Started Locally: 04/01/1954
Business Incorporated: 12/31/1970 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. David R Bond, President
- Home Theater
- Home Automation
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Dealers
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Dealers
- Sound Systems & Equipment
- Television & Radio Parts - Retail
- Television & Radio - Dealers
- Audio-Visual Consultants
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Service & Repair
- Electronic Equipment & Suppliers - Service & Repair
- Security Cameras
- Surveillance Equipment, Sales & Service
- Television & Radio - Service & Repair
- Video Equipment - Service & Repair
- Satellite Equipment & Supplies
- Television - Cable, CATV & Satellite
- Television Sys & Equipment - Closed Circuit
Products & ServicesTelevision, Audio Products & Wireless Audio Systems, Home Automation, Universal Remote Controls, Current Media products
Alternate Business Names
- Bond's Television Inc.
Methods of Payment
- This company accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, & American Express payments.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.