68 years in business2205 W Industrial Ave
Midland, TX 79701-7741
- (432) 683-2960
- (830) 257-1771
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 412-0802
- (830) 257-1770
- (432) 580-9675
- (432) 366-3664
- (877) 683-5233
- (432) 570-5233
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/23/1967
Business Started: 01/01/1949
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1949
Business Incorporated: 11/24/2003 in TX
- Mr. James Ronald Ainsworth, President
- Mr. Keldon Corky Bosworth, Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Mark Darville, Manager: The Darville Company
- Mr. Dick Lehman, Manager: City Plumbing
- Mr. Steve Simpson, Manager: Trenchless Replacement Specialists
- Mr. John Vina, Manager
- Principal: Mr. Keldon Corky Bosworth, Chief Executive Officer
- Customer Service: Mr. James Ronald Ainsworth, President
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Electricians - Commercial
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Sewer Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Water Heaters - Wholesale & Manufacturers
Alternate Business Names
- The Bosworth Company
- Trenchless Replacement Specialists
- The Darville Company
- City Plumbing
- The Bosworth Company LTD
- The Bosworth Company Kerrville
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.