45 years in business6745 Ingram Rd
San Antonio, TX 78238-4102
- (210) 509-4661
- (210) 424-1888
- (254) 772-0773
- (512) 453-9965
- (254) 628-8208
- (432) 687-3165
- (361) 992-9013
- (979) 691-0251
Additional Phone Numbers
- (210) 424-1885
- (254) 772-0444
- (512) 302-0085
- (254) 501-4836
- (432) 687-6361
- (361) 991-0345
- (979) 691-0248
BBB File Opened: 05/27/2003
Business Started: 02/01/1972
Business Incorporated: 12/12/1977 in CO
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Woody Boyd, COO
- Mr. Paul Ainsley, Store Manager
- Ms. Erica Blakley, Assistant Manager
- Ms. Rebecca Casarez, Store Manager
- Mr. Felipe Castro, Assistant Manager
- Mr. Jeremy Cofer, Assistant Manager
- Mr. Ryan Coleman, Regional Store Manager
- Mr. Lance Higgins, Store Manager
- Mr. Jon Kennedy, Regional Store Manager
- Mr. Darin Leddy, Store Manager
- Mr. Justin Minks, Store Manager
- Adrian Muller, Store Manager
- Mr. Sherman Murtaugh, Store Manager
- Ms. Katie Newman, Assistant Manager
- Mr. Bill Oechsler, CMO
- Corey Permann, Assistant Manager
- Mr. George Seaver, Store Manager
- Ms. Allison Watson, Assistant Manager
- Mr. Brad Weber, Regional Store Manager
- Furniture - Retail
Alternate Business Names
- Furniture Row
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.