Coufal Prater Equipment, LLC
43 years in business
Headquarters3110 W Highway 21
Bryan, TX 77803-1241
- (979) 823-8968
- (254) 697-3373
- (936) 825-7855
- (512) 352-9713
Additional Phone Numbers
- (254) 697-6551
- (800) 863-3373
- (936) 825-6575
- (512) 352-5296
- (254) 773-9916
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/26/1992
Business Started: 01/01/1974
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1974
Business Incorporated: 06/12/2014 in TX
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Jamie Schatz, Director of Finance
- Mr. Kirk Fernandez, Member
- Mr. Philip Hitchcock, Member
- Mr. Jeremy Johnson, Member
- Mr. Thomas Prater, Member
- Principal: Mr. Kirk Fernandez, Member
- Principal: Mr. Philip Hitchcock, Member
- Principal: Mr. Jeremy Johnson, Member
- Customer Service: Mr. Jamie Schatz, Director of Finance
- Farm Equipment
- Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
- Contractors Equipment & Supplies - Rent & Lease
- Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies - Rental
- Contractors Equipment & Supplies - Dealers & Services
- Construction Equipment Sales / Services
- Excavating Equipment
- Farm Equipment - Repair & Parts
- Tractor Dealers
- Tractor Equipment & Parts
- Heavy Duty Equipment Repair
- As of June 2006 Coufal-Prater Equipment, LTD. changed their name to Coufal-Prater Country Store.
Products & ServicesThis company offers tractors and farm equipment.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
Cash, credit card, check, John Deere Multi-Use, and John Deere Revolving Credit
Refund & Exchange Policy:Refunds are in the same form of payment as the original payment form.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.