Avis Lube Fast Oil Change Centers
39 years in business2408 N Big Spring St
Midland, TX 79705-7650
- (432) 697-8911
- (432) 943-2900
Additional Phone Numbers
- (432) 368-6323
- (432) 367-0771
- (432) 694-6157
- (432) 337-3491
- (432) 694-4205
- (800) 375-5368
- (432) 267-1186
- (432) 943-5445
- (432) 699-6426
- (432) 943-2718
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/01/1977
Business Started: 10/01/1977
Business Started Locally: 10/01/1977
Business Incorporated: 09/24/1997 in TX
- Mr. William B. Kent, President
- Mr. Heath Blair, Manager (401 East 4th)
- Mr. Craig Burelsmith, Manager (4201 North Grandview)
- Mr. Coney Elliot, VP Marketing
- Mr. Anita Gonzalez, Manager (523 West County Road)
- Mr. Danny Gonzalez, Manager (3738 Andrews Highway)
- Tim Holt, District Manager
- Ms. Barbara James, Corp. Secretary
- Julie Kent, Advertising
- Jerry Larned, Real Estate & Development
- Kourtney Lesley
- Mr. Jeff McClendon, Manager (4705 North Midkiff)
- Mr. Bennett Robb, Finance & Administration
- Mr. Wesley Robinson, Manager (5309 West Wadley)
- Mr. Brad White, Manager (1101 North Midkiff)
- Convenience Stores
Alternate Business Names
- Kent Lubrication Centers, LTD.
- Kent Oil, Inc.
- E.L. KENT, INC
The company operates multiple locations of Kent Kwik convenience stores and Kent & Avis Lubrication centers.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.