R & R Construction
18 years in business2228 Yucca Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76111-1337
Additional Phone Numbers
- (254) 371-3500
- (254) 458-8857
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/17/2007
Business Started: 01/01/1999
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1999
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Ronnie R. Peralta, Owner
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Contractor - Home Performance
- Garage Builders
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Parking Stations & Garages - Construction
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Barn Construction
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Remodeling Services
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Home Theater
- Post-Construction Clean Up
- Garage Door Repair
Service AreaFORT WORTH, TX, HALTOM CITY, TX
Alternate Business Names
- Ronnie R. Peralta
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.