Double D Construction
31 years in business1272 Mack Rd
Aransas Pass, TX 78336-6602
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/12/2011
Business Started: 01/01/1986
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1986
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Gary Denigro, Owner
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Caulking Contractors
- Contractors - Acoustical Ceiling
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Demolition Contractors
- Garage Builders
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Contractor - Insulation
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Roofing Contractors
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Roof Cleaning & Stain Removal
- Contractor - Disabled Access
- Manufactured Homes - Repair & Service
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Accident Reconstruction Service
- Building Cleaning - Exterior
- Ceiling Removal
- Water Damage Restoration
- Screen Repair
- Contractor - General Green Builder
- Contractors - Flooring
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.