C Side Decorating, Inc.
29 years in business323 E Market St
Rockport, TX 78382-4006
- (361) 729-1056
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/25/1998
Business Started: 04/01/1988
Business Incorporated: 11/03/1997 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mrs. V. Lee Hutchinson, President
- Mrs. Abigail Fletcher
- Mr. Danny J Hutchinson, Secretary/Treasurer
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Floors - Laminate
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Cork & Cork Products
- Plastics - High Pressure Laminates
- Bedspreads - Retail
- Carpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
- Draperies & Curtains - Retail & Custom
- Drapery & Curtain Fabrics - Retail
- Drapery Trimmings
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Upholstery Fabrics - Retail
- Wallpapers & Wallcoverings - Retail
- Window Shades
- Window Coverings
- Tile & Marble
- Stone - Natural
- Tile Sales
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
Refund & Exchange Policy:Returns are subject to each distributors policies. All materials must be unopened and in resalable condition, Customer responsible for any return freight or restocking fees.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.