ARK CMM, LLC
3 years in business----
San Antonio, TX 78259
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/11/2015
Business Started: 01/14/2014
Business Started Locally: 01/14/2014
Business Incorporated: 01/13/2014 in TX
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Ravin Bilbrey, Managing Member
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Mobile
- Auto Repair - Vintage
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Auto Service Contract Companies
- Buses - Repair & Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Campers - Service & Repair
- Differentials - Automobile
- Truck Service & Repair - Mobile
- Auto Service - Sound Systems Sales & Service
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Rebuilt
- Farm Equipment - Repair & Parts
- Four Wheel Drive Vehicles - Repair & Service
San Antonio/Bexar County and the following connecting counties:
Falls City, TX
Karnes City, TX
Three Rivers, TX
Methods of Payment
- Cash,Personal Check,Business Check,Cashiers Check,Money Order,MasterCard,Visa,American Express,Discover,Debit Card,Automatic Bank Withdrawal,Online,Financing
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, it appears that this business is no longer in business.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.