Fort Worth Air Conditioning Co. Inc.
23 years in business9105 White Settlement Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76108-2027
Additional Phone Numbers
- (817) 560-3400
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Olan (Sonny) A. Pewitt, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Olan (Sonny) A. Pewitt, Owner
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Air Balancing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Contractor - Home Performance
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Contractor - Insulation
- Contractor - Spray Foam Insulation
- Ventilating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Heat Exchangers
- Sheet Metal Work
- Contractors - Sheet Metal
- Air Quality Service
- Insulation Materials
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Air Sealing
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Electric Heating Elements
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heating Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Serving: Fort Worth, Arlington, Pantego, Benbrook, Aledo, Saginaw, Crowley, Everman, Kennedale, Hudson Oaks, Azle, Reno, Springtown, Boyd, Lakeside, Blue Mound, Watauga, Colleyville, Grapevine, Hurst, Bedford, Haltom City, North Richland Hills, Richland Hills, Keller, Southlake, Haslet, Mansfield, White Settlement, Westover Hills, River Oaks, Lake Worth, Weatherford.
Serving all of Tarrant County Texas.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
Refund & Exchange Policy:Parts and Labor Warranties on New Air Conditioning Equipment = parts - 10 yr, labor - 1 yr
Parts and Labor Warranties on Service and Repair = 1 yr parts and labor
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.