10 years in business4729 Shavano Oak
San Antonio, TX 78249-4020
- (855) 237-6300
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/06/2007
Business Started: 04/01/2006
Business Started Locally: 04/01/2006
Business Incorporated: 04/17/2007 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Benjamin Hubbert, President
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Air Balancing
- Contractor - Home Performance
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Roof Cooling Systems
- Ventilating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Heat Sealing
- Air Sealing
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heat Sealing Equipment & Supplies
- Heating Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
Products & ServicesAir Conditioning systems, Insulation, Air Ductwork, Indoor Air Quality systems, Solar attic fans
Alternate Business Names
- Champion A/C Inc
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Financing, Credit Cards, Checks and Cash.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 7:00 AM-10:00 PM
T: 7:00 AM-10:00 PM
W: 7:00 AM-10:00 PM
Th: 7:00 AM-10:00 PM
F: 7:00 AM-10:00 PM
S: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Su: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.