Central Texas Heating & Air Conditioning LLC
5 years in business1122 W Bell St
Bartlett, TX 76511
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/15/2012
Business Started: 10/03/2011
Business Started Locally: 10/03/2011
Business Incorporated: 10/03/2011 in TX
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Tim Kropp, Member
- Mr. Larry Kropp, Member
- Principal: Mr. Tim Kropp, Member
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Property Maintenance
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Heat Exchangers
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Electric Heating Elements
- Heating Equipment
- Ice Making Equipment & Machines
- Ice Machine Repair
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Refrigeration Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- We are a local family owned Heating and Air Conditioning Company servicing all of our neighbors of Central Texas. At Central Texas Heating & Air Conditioning, we believe that air conditioning is a luxury that ALL families should be able to afford...
- We are a local family owned Heating and Air Conditioning Company servicing all of our neighbors of Central Texas. At Central Texas Heating & Air Conditioning, we believe that air conditioning is a luxury that ALL families should be able to afford. We provide residential and commercial heating and air conditioning services on ALL types of equipment, new installation, and energy efficient solutions to all of your indoor home comfort needs.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Financing Available
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.