Berkeys Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Electrical
41 years in business
Headquarters2875 Market Loop
Southlake, TX 76092-9128
- (817) 329-0874
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 237-5397
- (817) 481-5869
- (817) 778-4520
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/09/1997
Business Started: 07/09/1975
Business Started Locally: 07/09/1979
Business Incorporated: 02/01/1996 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Jamie Wooldridge, President
- Ms. Gaye Sale, Customer Service Manager
- Principal: Jamie Wooldridge, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Gaye Sale, Customer Service Manager
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Mechanical Contractors
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Sewer Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Insulation Materials
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Weather Vanes
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Fans - Industrial & Commercial
- Heating Equipment
Alternate Business Names
- B. S. & S. Services, Inc.
- Berkeys Air Conditioning & Plumbing
- Berkey's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
- Berkeys Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- cash, check, credit, financing
Refund & Exchange Policy:100% satisfaction guarantee
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.